Monday, October 7, 2013

The Artificial Mirage by T. Warwick Book Tour

A relentless pursuit from Vietnam to Saudi Arabia in which augmented reality distorts the nature of attachment and desire. In a world where augmented reality blurs the line between the real and the computer generated, Charlie cherishes the reality of Lauren.... His life as a young American banker in Vietnam seems idyllic until a series of events precipitate her disappearance. When her trail leads to Saudi Arabia, he must navigate a criminal underworld. The stakes grow higher as it becomes apparent that reality isn’t what it once was.

Buy on Kindle | Paperback

Follow updates on Facebook | Goodreads


Follow T.Warwick on

Facebook | Goodreads | Literary Addicts | Blog

Review -- This book was a surprising read for me. It isn't something I would normally pick up but the cover was gorgeous so I said yes. The writing was fantastic, I felt like I was watching a movie, a very good movie. The world that was built was amazing, the world is run by a artificial intelligence. There were A LOT of technical terms but after a while I caught on. The beginning was a bit slow but I give that to all of the world building and after awhile I got swept up into it and didn't put it down.

 The ending was WOW. You think about it long after.

I received a book for my honest review, no other compensation was received.

Follow the Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment