Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Taming the Wolf Book Review

Taming the Wolf

Attacked by a wolf while hiking in the mountains, Anna Avery’s life just got a little hairier.  Living in the Big Horn mountains in Wyoming, with a group of werewolves who are more animal than human, Anna must try to hold onto her human side.
It’s not easy when the alpha continues to persuade her into his bed, while another wolf is chomping at the bit to become her mate. To top it all off, dead bodies are showing up and it just so happens that Anna was the last to see them alive. She’ll have to work to prove her innocence and taming the wolf who bites first and asks questions never.
This book is not intended for readers under 18.
Purchase from  Amazon and Barnes & Noble

Do you like hot sexy action packed books? Then you should pick this one up. I have told everyone I have come in contact with about this book. I bought this book as soon as it was released and from the first page I couldn’t put it down. As much a I liked the author’s other books this one is even better. I really enjoyed Stephanie Nelson’s Gwen Spark’s series but I connected better with Anna. Maybe because she has issues with humans like I do… I kid , I kid

She was out in the woods one day and was attacked. She joined the local pack and had to start off at the bottom. Her and the alpha had some serious serious attraction but he had an alpha female already. Anna dates someone else in the pack, he is actually very likeable but I felt a little sad for him because her heart was with Adam even though she kept denying him.
Oh and everything thinks she is the ones killing the humans in the area even Anna isn’t sure she it’s her.

I bought this book the moment it was released and this is my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment